ThinkCure! Weekend 2012
ThinkCure! Weekend 2012 will take place September 2nd and 3rd at Dodger Stadium and will raise money for City of Hope and Children's Hospital Los Angeles. A series of fundraising events will take place during the Dodger's Labor Day weekend home games against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, September 2nd and against the San Diego Padres on Monday, September 3rd. Events will include:
- An auction of Dodger memorabilia by the Dodger Dream Foundation; all proceeds will be donated to ThinkCure!
- Pregame events, including honorary bat kids and first pitches by leading doctors in cancer research and top fundraisers
- Check presentations by key donors, including a presentation by a Dodgers player
- A special "Kids Take the Field" event
- Special guests to announce "It's Time for Dodger Baseball!"
Throughout ThinkCure! Weekend, spectators will have several opportunities to donate. A telethon will be held during both games, while volunteers will be available throughout Dodger Stadium to accept in-person donations and provide more information about ThinkCure!.
- DONATE Online
- WATCH stories of inspiration and hope from patients and their families, Dodgers and celebs.
- SHARE your personal story about why the fight against cancer is important to you.
- SIGN UP for emails to find out how your donation makes a difference in the lives of kids and adults fighting cancer.
- On September 2nd and 3rd, call in to our telethon at 1-855-424-4056 to make a donation.
- Text CURE to 50555 to make an instant donation of $10 from your mobile phone (remember to reply YES to confirm!).